The Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical) is aimed towards those who are looking to advance in a technical paraprofessional role in manufacturing and mechanical control engineering fields. This course has a strong combination of technical skills training and in-depth knowledge in how to apply engineering and scientific principles for those who manage, design and execute engineering projects.
- MEM16006A Organise and communicate information
- MEM16008A Interact with computing technology
- MEM22001A Perform engineering activities
- MEM22002A Manage self in the engineering environment
- MEM30007A Select common engineering materials
- MEM30012A Apply mathematical techniques in a manufacturing engineering or related environment
- MSAENV272B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices