NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The competition is open only to those who register using the QR code and who are at least 16 years old (or with parental consent) at the time of entry. The competition is open to the legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Direct or indirect employees of Outsource Institute (AUS) (the “Promoter”) are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions are provided in line with the “Queensland Governments Guide to Promotional Games, Category 4”, as per The Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Outsource Institute (AUS), as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 21, 2021 at 08:00 AM and ending May 22, 2021 at 17:00 PM. All online entries must be received by May 22, 2021 at 17:00 PM. All times are (GMT+10:00) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided which is accessed via a QR code. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Outsource Institute (AUS). You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Outsource Institute (AUS).
5. Prizes: 1 x $250 EB games gift card. Please not the prize is governed by the Terms & Conditions outlined by EB games viewable at: EB Games. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Promoter. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Promoter’s discretion. The total prize value is $250 (inc. GST). The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Outsource Institute (AUS) to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Promoter. The winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within twenty-four (24) hours following the winner selection. Outsource Institute (AUS) shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT PROMOTER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Outsource Institute (AUS), anyone acting on behalf of Outsource Institute (AUS) or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Outsource Institute (AUS) reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorised human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Outsource Institute (AUS) may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Outsource Institute (AUS). Outsource Institute (AUS) reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Outsource Institute (AUS) has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Outsource Institute (AUS) reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the competition, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Outsource Institute (AUS). You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Outsource Institute (AUS) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA and QUEENSLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in QUEENSLAND having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Promoter: The Promoter of the competition is Outsource Institute of Technology Pty Ltd, trading as Outsource Institute (AUS) (ABN 12 082 850 691) Suite 1, Lower West Wing, 1 Clunies Ross Court, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or EB games. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or EB games.